- 1 How do I call to Japan?
- 2 How do I call internationally from Korea?
- 3 What is the best way to call Japan?
- 4 How do I call Japan from overseas?
- 5 Can I call Japan on my cell phone?
- 6 What is Tokyo area code?
- 7 How do I get a Korean phone number?
- 8 How do you write a Korean phone number?
- 9 What do Korean numbers start with?
- 10 What country code is 44?
- 11 Which country code is 080?
- 12 How do I make a local call to Japan?
- 13 How can I call long distance?
- 14 How can I call KDDI?
- 15 How do I call a toll free number from overseas?
How do I call to Japan?
To call Japan from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 81, the country code for Japan.
- Then dial the area code (1–5 digits — please see a sample calling code list below)
- and finally the phone number (4–7 digits).
How do I call internationally from Korea?
First dial 011, the U.S. exit code. Next dial 82, the country code for Korea. Then dial the area code (1 digit for Seoul, and 2 digits for all other cities — please see a sample calling code list below) And finally the phone number (6-8 digits).
What is the best way to call Japan?
Call Japan Landlines and Cellular Numbers – the Complex Way 011 – The USA exit code, which needs to be dialed whenever you’re making an international call from the USA or Canada. +81 – Japan calling code before the local number.
How do I call Japan from overseas?
From Abroad to Japan
- Dial the international dialing access code (depends on the country, typically 00, 011 or 0011)
- Dial Japan’s country code (81).
- If the number starts with a 0, drop the leading 0 and dial everything else.
Can I call Japan on my cell phone?
In order to call Japan, dial 011 +81, then the phone number. If you’re dialing a cell phone, remove the 0 from 011 to complete the call – simply add +81 to start of the number.
What is Tokyo area code?
Phone Codes Tokyo’s area code is 03, although some outer suburbs have different area codes. Mobile phone numbers start with 090, 080 or 070; IP phone numbers with 050; and toll-free numbers with 0120, 0070, 0077, 0088 and 0800.
How do I get a Korean phone number?
How to Get a South Korea Phone Number
- Go to the Global Call Forwarding website.
- Under the “Select Your New Phone Number” area, select South Korea as the country.
How do you write a Korean phone number?
- International call out: 00N (where N is the carrier code) followed by the distant country code and telephone number.
- Calling into Korea: +82 XX XXXX YYYY.
- Some 1566/1577/1588 telephone numbers cannot be dialed from overseas.
What do Korean numbers start with?
Next dial 82, the country code for Korea. Korean mobile-phone numbers have three-digit codes, always beginning with 01, eg 011 1234 5678.
What country code is 44?
Step 2 – Dial the Country Code (44) Secondly, enter the UK country code: 44. Entering the country code will allow you to get through to any UK-based phone number.
Which country code is 080?
The leading 0 is omitted when calling from outside Japan. Cell phones use the dialing codes of 070, 080 or 090.
How do I make a local call to Japan?
Japanese telephone numbers are set out in the following order: Just dial the city code and subscriber’s number to make a local call. Be sure to include the area code when calling long-distance or outside of your area.
How can I call long distance?
Simply dial 1, the area code, and the number you are trying to reach. To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number.
How can I call KDDI?
How to Call the KDDI Super World Card. Please dial “ 0800-080-0055 ( Toll free ) ” instead of “0055”, if you call with fixed line phone of other telephone service companies such as “HIKARI DENWA” and “OTOKU Line”. If the overseas telephone number you wish to call begins with 0, do not include the 0 when dialing.
How do I call a toll free number from overseas?
Dial your country’s exit code. For example, the exit code in the United States is 011. Dial the freephone country number (800) and then the telephone number. For example, calling from the United States, you would dial 011-800-XXXX-XXXX.