- 1 Is it good to visit Korea in April?
- 2 What is there to do in Korea in April?
- 3 How cold is Korea in April?
- 4 What is celebrated in April in South Korea?
- 5 What clothes to wear in Korea in April?
- 6 What month is the cheapest to fly to Korea?
- 7 Is there cherry blossom in Korea?
- 8 What is spring season in Korea?
- 9 Is Seoul cold in April?
- 10 Is it cold in South Korea in April?
- 11 What should I not wear in Korea?
- 12 What is the most important holiday in Korea?
- 13 How do you say Happy Easter in Korean?
- 14 What is the biggest holiday in Korea?
Is it good to visit Korea in April?
Typically lasting from April to June, spring is often seen as the best time of year to visit South Korea, with average daily temperatures a pleasant 15 – 18°C. During this time the flowers are in bloom and green spaces are bathed in the delightful hues of the pink cherry blossom, especially the city of Gyeongju.
What is there to do in Korea in April?
10 Best Events And Festivals In Korea In April
- Yeongdeungpo Yeouido Spring Flower Festival. Image Source.
- Samcheok Maengbang Canola Flower Festival.
- Cheongsando Slow Walking Festival.
- Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Marathon.
- Jeju Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Taean Tulip Festival.
- Everland Tulip Festival.
- Goryeosan Mountain Azalea Festival.
How cold is Korea in April?
Daily high temperatures increase by 11°F, from 57°F to 68°F, rarely falling below 47°F or exceeding 76°F. Daily low temperatures increase by 10°F, from 42°F to 52°F, rarely falling below 35°F or exceeding 59°F.
What is celebrated in April in South Korea?
Korea’s Best Spring Festivals in April 2021
- Jinhae Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Gyeongju Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Hwagae Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Gyeongpo Cherry Blossom Festival.
- Jindo Sea Parting Festival.
- Goryeosan Azalea Festival.
- Taean Magnolia Festival.
What clothes to wear in Korea in April?
Cardigans or jean jackets are necessary during spring in Korea. The necessary clothing items include long sleeves, blazers, jackets/cardigans and light sweaters. If you are curious about what Koreans wear in March and April, take a look at some of the photos below!
What month is the cheapest to fly to Korea?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to South Korea. Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be June and July. The cheapest month to fly to South Korea is April.
Is there cherry blossom in Korea?
Cherry blossom season in South Korea is a magical time as the country shrugs off the winter chill and re-emerges bearing lovely colors and scents. The blossom typically comes into full bloom for one or two weeks, so mark the dates and make plan to visit the country when it turns positively pink.
What is spring season in Korea?
There is a monsoon season that occurs from late June to mid-July, otherwise Korea has 4 seasons: Spring ( middle of March to the end of May ); Summer (June to August); Autumn (September to November) and Winter (Dec to middle of March). Korea have cold and dry winter, and hot and wet summer.
Is Seoul cold in April?
April continues the rapid warming trend in Seoul that started in March. The monthly average temperature increases by seven degrees to 11°C. The daytime average reaches 17°C. Nighttime temperatures are significantly warmer than the previous month but still chilly at 5°C.
Is it cold in South Korea in April?
South Korea weather & when to go: April April sees the blossoming of spring throughout South Korea. As the snow and freezing temperatures melt away, you can expect increasingly mild temperatures and only a smattering of rain, making April one of the most popular months of the year to visit South Korea.
What should I not wear in Korea?
The not-so-good news: you should leave any cleavage-baring tops, spaghetti straps, and back-bearing shirts at home. While these sort of tops are more common in some areas in Seoul home to a younger crowd, such as Hongdae, these pieces of clothing will get you extra negative attention elsewhere.
What is the most important holiday in Korea?
Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day) and Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) are the most important traditional holidays for Koreans, so millions of people visit their hometown to celebrate with their families.
How do you say Happy Easter in Korean?
Happy Easter or 부활절 축복 받으세요
What is the biggest holiday in Korea?
Along with the Lunar New Year’s Day, Chuseok, also known as hangawi, is one of the biggest and most important holidays in Korea, which is held on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month.