- 1 Where is hot in Asia in February?
- 2 What country should I visit in February?
- 3 What season is February in Asia?
- 4 Where is the best place to go abroad in February?
- 5 What is weather in Japan in February?
- 6 What is the weather in Thailand in February?
- 7 Where should I go on vacation in February?
- 8 Where is a good place to vacation in February?
- 9 What is the best time to visit Japan?
- 10 When should I travel to India?
- 11 What is the best time to visit China?
- 12 Where can I get sun in February?
- 13 Where can I go for sun in February?
- 14 What is the best island to visit in February?
Where is hot in Asia in February?
But don’t worry because if you’re heading to traditionally hot countries in the south, such as Vietnam, Malaysia, India, Sri Lanka and Thailand, then you’ll soak up lots of warm weather. The average daytime temperature at this time is 30°C in Bangkok and Kuala Lumpar. Hong Kong is cooler at around 19°C in February.
What country should I visit in February?
Here is the list of 25 Best Places To Visit in February in India
- Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu – The Princess of Hill Stations.
- Andaman & Nicobar – Ideal Time for Snorkelling and Scuba Diving.
- Sikkim – Losar Festival.
- Coorg, Karnataka – The Scotland of India.
- Gulmarg, Jammu & Kashmir – Skiing Paradise of India.
What season is February in Asia?
China, Japan, Korea, and most of East Asia will be dealing with winter temperatures and preparing for spring. If your goal is to escape winter at home, February is a fantastic month to take advantage of the dry season in northern parts of Southeast Asia.
Where is the best place to go abroad in February?
Where to go in February: 20 top destinations
- MENDOZA, ARGENTINA. Temperature: 31°C high; 17°C low.
- ST PETERSBURG, RUSSIA. Temperature: -3°C high; -9°C low.
- SINGAPORE, ASIA. Temperature: 31°C high; 25°C low.
- FINNISH LAPLAND. Temperature: -6°C high; -13°C low.
- IBIZA, SPAIN.
- CARTAGENA, COLOMBIA.
- BAHIA, BRAZIL.
- PARIS, FRANCE.
What is weather in Japan in February?
The average temperature in February is around 6°C (48.2°F). You can usually expect warmer hours during the day. The Tokyo area has temperatures that go from around 11°C (51.8°F) to -1°C (30.2°F). Tokyo and its surrounding areas are the driest of Japan, in February, with a record of 70-75% sunny days.
What is the weather in Thailand in February?
Thailand in February Weather is warm and mostly dry both in the north and south and lower humidity makes it pleasant for sightseeing and outdoor activities. Good visibility and warm water temperatures of 27⁰C makes it ideal for snorkelling and diving around Koh Phi Phi and the Surin and Similan Islands.
Where should I go on vacation in February?
13 of the best places to visit if you’re planning a vacation in
- New Orleans, Louisiana. A Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Park City, Utah. Park City, Utah, in February.
- Maui, Hawaii. A beach on the island of Maui, Hawaii.
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Abisko, Sweden.
Where is a good place to vacation in February?
The Best Places to Go in February
- Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Caldera House.
- Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands. Oil Nut Bay.
- Barnard, Vermont. Twin Farms.
- Austin, Texas. Auberge Resorts Collection.
- Darby, Montana. Triple Creek Ranch.
- Highlands, North Carolina. Half-Mile Farm.
- Paradise Island, Bahamas. RUPERT PEACE.
What is the best time to visit Japan?
The best time to visit Japan is during spring (March to May) and fall (September to November). This is when Japan is at its most vibrant, with delicate cherry blossom or bright red leaves adding contrast to the scenery. Remember, it can also be very crowded at this time.
When should I travel to India?
The best time to visit most of India is during the cool, dry season, between November and March. Delhi, Agra, Varanasi, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh are ideal at this time of year, and temperatures in Goa and central India remain comfortable.
What is the best time to visit China?
The best time to visit China is during spring or fall. The weather tends to be warm and dry during these periods, in contrast to the bitterly cold winters and hot, humid summers experienced in much of the country.
Where can I get sun in February?
Top 8 Destinations for Winter Sun
- The Canary Islands. If you’re wondering where to go for winter sun but don’t want a long haul flight, the Canary Islands are your best bet.
Where can I go for sun in February?
Best places for winter sun
- CAPE VERDE. Head to Cape Verde and explore this group of islands floating off the west coast of Africa.
- GRAN CANARIA. This Canary Island is one of the UK’s favourite destinations for a winter sun holiday, and for good reason.
- COSTA RICA.
- ST LUCIA.
What is the best island to visit in February?
8 Caribbean Islands to Visit in February
- St Lucia. In February, this Eastern Caribbean island enjoys balmy breezy temperatures of between 73°F-84°F.
- St Vincent and the Grenadines.