- 1 Where is hot in December in Asia?
- 2 Is December a good time to visit Asia?
- 3 Where in Asia has good weather in December?
- 4 Which country should I visit in December?
- 5 Where should I go for holiday in December?
- 6 What is the coldest place in Asia?
- 7 How is Bali in December?
- 8 How is Vietnam in December?
- 9 When should I not go to Southeast Asia?
- 10 How is Thailand in December?
- 11 What months are winter in Asia?
- 12 How is Japan in December?
- 13 What countries can I travel to December 2020?
- 14 Where should I travel in December 2021?
- 15 What is the cheapest place to travel in December?
Where is hot in December in Asia?
The Asia weather in December produces a big difference in temperatures. In northern countries like Russia, Kazakhstan and parts of China it can be below zero degrees. In the southern tropical resorts like Goa, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok it’s very hot and often reaches 30°C.
Is December a good time to visit Asia?
Asia Weather in December Although certainly warm, December is a comfortable month to travel in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Myanmar (Burma) after the monsoon season (hopefully) finishes in November. Rain isn’t a serious disruption, and days aren’t nearly as hot as they will be in March and April.
Where in Asia has good weather in December?
South East Asia is a clear winner as one of the best places to visit in December and January due to the weather. A lot of countries like Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia will have blue skies and less rainy days making them the perfect country for a Winter holiday destination.
Which country should I visit in December?
Some of the best countries to visit during this festive month of December are the USA (especially New York and Vegas for New Year’s Eve), Czech Republic (for its fairy tale Christmas in Prague), Maldives, Sri Lanka, Thailand; as well as Dubai, Hong Kong and Malaysia for amazing shopping!
Where should I go for holiday in December?
Gokarna, Karnataka With its pristine beaches and breathtaking landscapes, Gokarna is a famous Hindu pilgrimage town. However, in the month of December, Gokarna transforms into a hippie, party town with crowds gathering on the serene tropical beaches for Christmas and New Years celebrations.
What is the coldest place in Asia?
The coldest region in Asia is currently the region around Verkhoyansk, in the north-eastern part of Siberia, Russia. The lowest temperature ever recorded was – 67.5 ° C (-90 ° Fahrenheit).
How is Bali in December?
The average Bali temperature, December is around 27°C, with an average high of 30°C, and an average low of 23°C. Humidity is extremely high for the month of December, being so close to the month of January, which has the highest humidity in Bali.
How is Vietnam in December?
December: Most of Vietnam is dry this month, with exception of central Vietnam, with is just emerging from it’s rainy season. You’ll find comfortable temperatures in Ho Chi Minh and the southern beaches are particularly wonderful this time of year. The mountains in the north can get a bit chilly.
When should I not go to Southeast Asia?
Worst Times to Visit Southeast Asia If you care about the weather, we would like to advise that the least recommended times to visit Southeast Asia are the hottest month of April and the wettest month of September, which has an average of 220 mm of rainfall.
How is Thailand in December?
December’s weather in detail Low humidity levels and average temperatures of 26°C in Bangkok and central Thailand are ideal for sightseeing. Dry conditions and warm sea temperatures off the west coast make December an ideal month for diving around Phuket, Khao Lak & Krabi.
What months are winter in Asia?
Although the equator slices neatly through Indonesia, most of Asia resides in the Northern Hemisphere. “Winter” in this part of the world still refers to the months of December, January, and February.
How is Japan in December?
December is the start of winter across Japan, but it tends to be a milder month than January or February. The major cities of Honshu and Kyushu (Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka) experience average December highs of around 54° F (12° C), and lows of 41° F (5° C).
What countries can I travel to December 2020?
The top 8 destinations (we wish) we could travel to in December
- Tanzania. Image c/o The Intrepid Foundation.
- Peru. In the Andean communities of the Cusco region, reading coca leaves can give a glimpse of the year ahead.
- Antarctica. Image by Thomas Kelley.
- Sri Lanka.
Where should I travel in December 2021?
Best places to travel in December 2021 & 2022
- Germany. December sees Germany in full festive mode as Christkindlmarkts (Christmas markets) set up shop in even the smallest town squares, and snow often falls.
What is the cheapest place to travel in December?
Plan your trip with our list of the best cheap places to travel in December.
- Las Vegas, Nevada. Las Vegas at sunset.
- Belize, Central America. Dock and palm trees in Belize.
- Orlando, Florida. Lake Eola and downtown Orlando.
- Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Montego Bay and Kingston, Jamaica.
- Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.