- 1 What is the 5 country in Asia?
- 2 Are there 50 countries in Asia?
- 3 What is the world’s largest country?
- 4 How many country are in Asia?
- 5 Who is the poorest country in Asia?
- 6 Which country has most beautiful girls?
- 7 Which is the smallest country in the world?
- 8 How many countries are on the planet?
- 9 Which country is closest to Australia?
- 10 What are the 5 largest countries in Asia?
- 11 Is Asia a part of China?
What is the 5 country in Asia?
Asia-5 countries are the principal Asian economies affected by financial market turmoil since 1997. These include Indonesia, Korea, Malaysia, the Philippines and Thailand.
Are there 50 countries in Asia?
Being the biggest continent in the world, Asia includes 50 independent countries and occupies the eastern part of the single Eurasian landmass. This boundary crosses through the territory of Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and Turkey, so these states are in both continents.
What is the world’s largest country?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population.
How many country are in Asia?
There are 48 countries in Asia today, according to the United Nations. The full list is shown in the table below, with current population and subregion (based on the United Nations official statistics).
Who is the poorest country in Asia?
Poorest Asian Countries 2021
- North Korea. Based on available data, North Korea is the poorest country in Asia, with a per capita GDP of just $651.
- Nepal. Nepal is the second-poorest country in Asia.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Explore the list of such 10 countries in the world with most beautiful ladies.
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress.
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress.
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model.
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player.
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model.
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model.
Which is the smallest country in the world?
The smallest country in the world is Vatican City, with a landmass of just 0.49 square kilometers (0.19 square miles). Vatican City is an independent state surrounded by Rome.
How many countries are on the planet?
Countries in the World: There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
Which country is closest to Australia?
Australia lies between the Pacific and Indian oceans. It is the largest island – and one of the largest countries – in the world. Its closest neighbours are New Zealand to the east and Papua New Guinea to the north.
What are the 5 largest countries in Asia?
Here is a list of the top ten largest countries by area in square miles:
- China (3,746,887 square miles)
- India (1,269,010 square miles)
- Kazakhstan (1,051,811 square miles)
- Saudi Arabia (829,780 square miles)
- Indonesia (735,164 square miles)
- Iran (636,203 square miles)
- Mongolia (603,746 square miles)
Is Asia a part of China?
East Asia is the eastern region of Asia, which is defined in both geographical and ethno-cultural terms. The modern states of East Asia include China, Japan, Mongolia, North Korea, South Korea, and Taiwan.