- 1 Where is good in Asia in August?
- 2 Is August a good time to go to Asia?
- 3 Which country is best to visit in August?
- 4 Where is the best place to vacation in August?
- 5 What is the weather like in Asia in August?
- 6 How is Vietnam in August?
- 7 How is Bali in August?
- 8 How is the weather in Thailand in August?
- 9 When should I not go to Southeast Asia?
- 10 Where are the cheapest places to fly in August?
- 11 Where should I go in August?
- 12 Where can I fly to in August?
- 13 Is it worth going to the Caribbean in August?
- 14 Which island is best to visit in August?
- 15 Where is it not too hot in August?
Where is good in Asia in August?
Indonesia is a clear winner as the best place to travel in July and August due to the weather. A lot of the Indonesian islands will have blue skies and less rainy days making it the perfect country for a Summer holiday destination.
Is August a good time to go to Asia?
August is the last month of the busy summer season; crowds will take a slight downturn in some places, mostly toward the end of the month, as students return to school. The monsoon season will be keeping scenery green in Thailand, Cambodia, and Laos. East Asia will be especially hot and humid.
Which country is best to visit in August?
Best Countries To Visit In August
- Portugal. Source Portugal has some of the best cosmopolitan cities with architecture so exceptional, you won’t be able to keep your eyes off the buildings.
- Maldives. Source Looking for a luxury island vacation?
Where is the best place to vacation in August?
Best Places to Travel in August
- Catalina Island, California.
- Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Astoria, Oregon.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia.
- Lexington, Kentucky.
- Anguilla. Rocky seashore and white sand empty beach at Anguilla.
- Kauai, Hawaii. Wailua falls near the island capital Lihue on the island of Kauai, Hawaii.
What is the weather like in Asia in August?
The Asia weather in August has an average temperature of 17°C across the continent, with hotspots such as Goa, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok much hotter. There will be some tropical rains in August, though.
How is Vietnam in August?
August’s one of the wettest months of the year but you’ll still see plenty of sun at this time. The average high in capital Hanoi in the north of Vietnam is 32ºC in August. Things stay very warm in the evenings, only cooling down to 26ºC. Humidity’s very high while there’s usually 297mm of rain over 17 days.
How is Bali in August?
The average temperature this month is 27°C (80°F), the average low is 22°C (72°F), and the average high is 31°C (88°F). The lowest ever recorded temperature in Bali in August is 18°C (64°F), and the highest ever recorded temperature is 42°C (108°F).
How is the weather in Thailand in August?
During August, the rains can be sporadic and unpredictable. The average temperature in Thailand in August is 29°C (84°F), and the average precipitation in the major tourist destinations is a moderate 181 mm (7 in) for the month.
When should I not go to Southeast Asia?
Worst Times to Visit Southeast Asia If you care about the weather, we would like to advise that the least recommended times to visit Southeast Asia are the hottest month of April and the wettest month of September, which has an average of 220 mm of rainfall.
Where are the cheapest places to fly in August?
Cheapest Places to Travel: North America
- San Salvador, El Salvador.
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Medellin, Colombia.
- Cali, Colombia.
- Bogota, Colombia.
- San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Toronto, Canada.
- Calgary, Canada.
Where should I go in August?
Where to go on holiday in August: 25 top destinations
- SLOVENIA, EUROPE.
- LLANGOLLEN CANAL, WALES.
- GUYANA, SOUTH AMERICA.
- TURKS AND CAICOS, WEST INDIES.
- NORFOLK, UK.
- SIBENIK AND THE KORNATI ISLANDS, CROATIA.
- ZAKYNTHOS, GREECE.
- ISLA HOLBOX, MEXICO.
Where can I fly to in August?
Travel tip-offs: the best places to visit in August
- Iceland. Arguably, Iceland’s natural beauty peaks in August when the landscape is green and the days are sunny.
- Cook Islands.
- Eastern Canada.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Is it worth going to the Caribbean in August?
With uncrowded resorts and plenty of elbow room on the beach, August makes a fine time to visit the Caribbean. With temperatures in the northern latitudes about the same as in the tropics at this time of year, travel to the Caribbean doesn’t have as much “fun in the sun” appeal during August.
Which island is best to visit in August?
These are some of the best places to travel in August.
- Cook Islands. Cook IslandsShutterstock.
- Oahu, Hawaii. OahuShutterstock.
- Maine. Maine Lobster FestivalShutterstock.
- St. Lucia.
- New Zealand. New ZealandShutterstock.
- Thailand. A parade during the Por Tor FestivalShutterstock.
- Aruba. ArubaShutterstock.
- Edinburgh, Scotland.
Where is it not too hot in August?
Where is not too hot in August? Our top 10 destinations
- CORNWALL, ENGLAND. AVERAGE AUGUST TEMPERATURE: 19°C.
- MANCORA, PERU. AVERAGE AUGUST TEMPERATURE: 21°C.
- STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN. AVERAGE AUGUST TEMPERATURE: 22°C.
- QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA.
- VILNIUS, LITHUANIA.
- BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA.
- FRENCH POLYNESIA.
- RWANDA, AFRICA.