- 1 Which is the largest river in Asia?
- 2 What is the deepest river in Asia?
- 3 What is the longest and largest river in SE Asia?
- 4 What is biggest river in the world?
- 5 Which is the world cleanest river?
- 6 Which is the first longest river in Asia?
- 7 What is the most dangerous river in the world?
- 8 Which is the smallest river in Asia?
- 9 What country in Asia has the most rivers?
- 10 Which is the smallest country in Asia?
- 11 Who is the big river of India?
- 12 Which is the deepest river in the India?
Which is the largest river in Asia?
Yangtze River, Chinese (Pinyin) Chang Jiang or (Wade-Giles romanization) Ch’ang Chiang, longest river in both China and Asia and third longest river in the world, with a length of 3,915 miles (6,300 km).
What is the deepest river in Asia?
The deepest river in the world is the Congo River in Africa. At its deepest point, the river reaches a depth of approximately 720 feet. This depth makes the Congo River about 64 feet deeper than the second deepest river in the world, which is the Yangtze River in China.
What is the longest and largest river in SE Asia?
The Mekong River is the longest river in Southeast Asia. The river has a length of approximately 4,900 km, flowing from its source on the Tibetan Plateau in China through Myanmar, Lao PDR, Thailand, Cambodia and Viet Nam via a large delta into the sea.
What is biggest river in the world?
- Nile: 4,132 miles.
- Amazon: 4,000 miles.
- Yangtze: 3,915 miles.
Which is the world cleanest river?
There are even a couple of surprises: who knew the River Thames is now regarded as the cleanest river in the world to flow through a major city? Read on to see which other waterways make the cut as world’s purest.
Which is the first longest river in Asia?
The Yangtze River in China is the longest river in Asia, the third longest river in the world and the longest river to flow entirely in one country.
What is the most dangerous river in the world?
The Zambezi is considered by many to be the world’s most dangerous river, which is partly what drew me. It’s almost 3,000km long, peppered with unexploded mines, killer rapids and deadly animals. Before the expedition, I joined a wildlife survey that counted 188,000 crocodiles and 90,000 hippos along its length.
Which is the smallest river in Asia?
- Tamborasi River, in Southeast Sulawesi in Indonesia, approximately 20 meters long.
- Singapore River, 3.2 kilometers long.
- Pasig River, 25.2 kilometers long.
What country in Asia has the most rivers?
China (24 Rivers)
Which is the smallest country in Asia?
Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
Who is the big river of India?
At over three thousand kilometers long, the Indus is the longest river of India. It originates in Tibet from Lake Mansarovar before flowing through the regions of Ladakh and Punjab, joining the Arabian Sea at Pakistan’s Karachi port.
Which is the deepest river in the India?
The Brahmaputra river is considered to be the deepest river in India and the depth of the river is 380 feet deep.