- 1 What are the 10 biggest countries in Asia?
- 2 What is Asia’s population 2020?
- 3 What is Asia’s smallest country?
- 4 Which country is biggest in the world?
- 5 Which is the smallest country in the world?
- 6 Where is Asia located?
- 7 Why is Asia’s population so high?
- 8 What is the population of China in 2020?
- 9 How many countries are in the world?
- 10 Which is the richest city in South Asia?
- 11 Who is the most famous person in Asia?
- 12 What is the smallest city in Asia?
What are the 10 biggest countries in Asia?
Here is a list of the top ten largest countries by area in square miles:
- China (3,746,887 square miles)
- India (1,269,010 square miles)
- Kazakhstan (1,051,811 square miles)
- Saudi Arabia (829,780 square miles)
- Indonesia (735,164 square miles)
- Iran (636,203 square miles)
- Mongolia (603,746 square miles)
What is Asia’s population 2020?
As of 1 July 2020, the population of Asia is projected at almost 4.64 billion or 4,641 million or 4,641,054,775 people. Asia is the most populous continent by a massive margin as it has a population of nearly 3.5x of the second-most populous continent Africa.
What is Asia’s smallest country?
Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
Which country is biggest in the world?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population.
Which is the smallest country in the world?
The smallest country in the world is Vatican City, with a landmass of just 0.49 square kilometers (0.19 square miles). Vatican City is an independent state surrounded by Rome.
Where is Asia located?
Asia is a continent in the eastern and northern hemispheres. It is located east of Europe, north of the Indian Ocean, and it is bordered on the east by the Pacific Ocean and on the north by the Arctic Ocean.
Why is Asia’s population so high?
According to the World Bank, the aging population and low fertility rates are to blame for the increase in population as 36 percent of the world’s population over 65 currently live in East Asia. The World Bank projects that the 211 million people living in East Asia will rise over time.
What is the population of China in 2020?
China 2020 population is estimated at 1,439,323,776 people at mid year according to UN data. China population is equivalent to 18.47% of the total world population.
How many countries are in the world?
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.
Which is the richest city in South Asia?
Kolkata is the third richest city in South Asia after Mumbai and Delhi.
Who is the most famous person in Asia?
The 15 most powerful people in Asia
- Wang Jianlin.
- King Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud.
- Ali Khamenei.
- Ban Ki-moon.
- Park Geun-hye.
- Robin Li. Getty Images.
- Benjamin Netanyahu. Israel’s Prime Minister Netanyahu gestures as he speaks during a news conference in Jerusalem Thomson Reuters.
- Mukesh Ambani. Mukesh Ambani.
What is the smallest city in Asia?
10 Cities With The Smallest Population In Asia
- 1 Kompong Chhnang, Cambodia.
- 2 Taebaek, South Korea.
- 3 Leh, India.
- 4 Takayama, Japan.
- 5 Sukhothai, Thailand.
- 6 Ipoh, Malaysia.
- 7 Tainan, Taiwan.
- 8 Sai Kung, Hong Kong.