- 1 How do I upgrade with Asia Miles?
- 2 How much is Asia Miles worth?
- 3 Can I use my Asia Miles to upgrade someone else?
- 4 Can I convert Asia Miles to cash?
- 5 Do Asia Miles expire?
- 6 What can I spend Asia Miles on?
- 7 How much is 40000 miles worth?
- 8 Can I sell Asia Miles?
- 9 Can I transfer my miles to someone else?
- 10 How can I earn Asia Miles in Singapore?
- 11 How do I upgrade my Cathay Pacific flight?
- 12 How do you earn Asia Miles?
- 13 How do I redeem my money back points?
- 14 How does Asia Miles redemption group work?
How do I upgrade with Asia Miles?
Upgrade Awards can be booked up to 360 days prior to departure, while Airport Upgrade Awards can only be booked during check-in at airport. Members can redeem Mileage Credits for an upgrade to the next class of travel from the originally purchased ticket in an eligible fare class (refer to the Awards charts page).
How much is Asia Miles worth?
Asia Miles are valued at an average of 1.2 cents when used for award flights, but can be worth more or less depending on the cabin class and distance of the flight. Outside of flight awards, miles can also be used for hotels, car rentals, entertainment, and more.
Can I use my Asia Miles to upgrade someone else?
Can I use my Asia Miles to redeem an Asia Miles Travel Services hotel, car rental or experience award for someone else? Yes, you can redeem a hotel, car rental or experience award for anyone in your redemption group.
Can I convert Asia Miles to cash?
While you cannot transfer miles directly to another member’s account, you can use your Asia Miles to redeem awards for your Redemption Group Nominees.
Do Asia Miles expire?
Do Asia Miles Points Expire? Historically, Asia Miles expired after 3 years of inactivity, regardless of any activity.
What can I spend Asia Miles on?
If you’ve purchased a First or Business class ticket, you can use your Asia Miles to redeem a companion ticket for anyone. Fly in extra comfort in Economy Class by redeeming seats that offer you more personal space. Travel in style by using your miles to upgrade your ticket to the next higher cabin class.
How much is 40000 miles worth?
On average, 40,000 miles are worth about $400.
Can I sell Asia Miles?
Selling Asia miles for cash is quite simple. First, submit a quote, call us or use our chat service. Once we can verify your points (which can happen within seconds), you get paid in full in exchange for your miles.
Can I transfer my miles to someone else?
The simple answer is yes, you can transfer miles. Most major frequent flyer rewards programs set a cap on the number of miles that can be transferred between accounts. For example, United only allows 15,000 miles per year to be transferred and charges 1.5 cents per mile transferred, plus a $35 service fee.
How can I earn Asia Miles in Singapore?
Since it’s essentially a rewards programme, the default way for members to earn Asia Miles is by flying with CX and their partner airlines. Signing up for Asia Miles makes total sense if you frequently fly on Cathay Pacific and/or OneWorld alliance – for example, if you often shuttle between Singapore and Hong Kong.
How do I upgrade my Cathay Pacific flight?
How it works
- Step 1: Check your flight eligibility. Upgrade Bid is available on selected routes – verify your flight eligibility by providing your booking information in the panel below.
- Step 2: Place a bid to move one cabin class higher. You’ll see the strength of your offer while bidding.
- Step 3: Enjoy your upgrade.
How do you earn Asia Miles?
It’s easy to earn Asia Miles. Just quote your Asia Miles membership number when making your booking and when you check in at the airport. If your flights and fare classes are eligible, miles will be credited to your Asia Miles account within 4 to 6 weeks after completing your travels.
How do I redeem my money back points?
Presenting MoneyBack card or app, you can earn points every time they shop, and earn extra points in attractive offers across our stores. Your points can then be exchanged for cash coupons, selected products and merchant coupons giving your stuff for free!
How does Asia Miles redemption group work?
- A Member may nominate up to five individuals at any one time to be a “Redemption Group nominee” or “Nominee”.
- A Member may register the first five Nominees in their membership lifetime with no fee applied.
- A service fee (online: USD50; other channels: USD75) will only be charged for: