- 1 Which is the smallest city of Asia?
- 2 Who is the most famous person in Asia?
- 3 Which is the richest city in South Asia?
- 4 Which is the most densely populated city in Asia?
- 5 Which country is biggest in the world?
- 6 What are the fastest growing cities in Asia?
- 7 What is world’s oldest city?
- 8 Which is the smallest country in the world?
Which is the smallest city of Asia?
10 Cities With The Smallest Population In Asia
- 1 Kompong Chhnang, Cambodia.
- 2 Taebaek, South Korea.
- 3 Leh, India.
- 4 Takayama, Japan.
- 5 Sukhothai, Thailand.
- 6 Ipoh, Malaysia.
- 7 Tainan, Taiwan.
- 8 Sai Kung, Hong Kong.
Who is the most famous person in Asia?
The 15 most powerful people in Asia
- Wang Jianlin.
- King Salman bin Abdulaziz al Saud.
- Ali Khamenei.
- Ban Ki-moon.
- Park Geun-hye.
- Robin Li. Getty Images.
- Benjamin Netanyahu. Israel’s Prime Minister Netanyahu gestures as he speaks during a news conference in Jerusalem Thomson Reuters.
- Mukesh Ambani. Mukesh Ambani.
Which is the richest city in South Asia?
Kolkata is the third richest city in South Asia after Mumbai and Delhi.
Which is the most densely populated city in Asia?
75,000 people per square mile? These are the most densely populated cities in the world
- Mumbai, India.
- Kolkata, India.
- Karachi, Pakistan.
- Lagos, Nigeria.
- Shenzhen, China.
- Seoul/Incheon, South Korea.
- Taipei, Taiwan.
- Chennai, India.
Which country is biggest in the world?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population.
What are the fastest growing cities in Asia?
Two of Asia’s three fastest-growing cities are Bangalore and Hyderabad in southern India. According to Oxford Economics, Bangalore should achieve average annual real GDP growth of 9.9% over 2020-2024 – far above aggregate growth for India of 6.8% and average growth for Asian cities of 3.9% over the same period.
What is world’s oldest city?
Here are 10 of the oldest, continuously inhabited cities in the world today.
- Jericho, West Bank.
- Byblos, Lebanon.
- Athens, Greece.
- Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
- Sidon, Lebanon.
- Faiyum, Egypt.
- Argos, Greece.
- Susa, Iran.
Which is the smallest country in the world?
The smallest country in the world is Vatican City, with a landmass of just 0.49 square kilometers (0.19 square miles). Vatican City is an independent state surrounded by Rome.