- 1 What are the top 10 most populated countries in Asia?
- 2 What is Asia’s population 2020?
- 3 Why is Asia so overpopulated?
- 4 What is the world’s largest country?
- 5 What country is growing the fastest?
- 6 What is the fastest growing population in the world?
- 7 Which country has the fastest growing economy in the world 2020?
- 8 Who is the poorest country in Asia?
- 9 Where is the cleanest country in Asia?
- 10 Which country has most beautiful girls?
- 11 What is the population of China in 2020?
- 12 How many Asians are in the world?
- 13 How many countries are in the world?
What are the top 10 most populated countries in Asia?
The top 10 most populous countries in Asia are:
- China, 1.37 billion.
- India, 1.299 billion.
- Indonesia, 255.46 million.
- Pakistan, 191.78 million.
- Bangladesh, 158.76 million.
- Japan, 126.89 million.
- The Philippines, 102.96 million.
- Vietnam, 91.81 million.
What is Asia’s population 2020?
As of 1 July 2020, the population of Asia is projected at almost 4.64 billion or 4,641 million or 4,641,054,775 people. Asia is the most populous continent by a massive margin as it has a population of nearly 3.5x of the second-most populous continent Africa.
Why is Asia so overpopulated?
According to the World Bank, the aging population and low fertility rates are to blame for the increase in population as 36 percent of the world’s population over 65 currently live in East Asia. The World Bank projects that the 211 million people living in East Asia will rise over time.
What is the world’s largest country?
Russia is the largest country by far, with a total area of about 17 million square kilometers. Despite its large area, Russia – nowadays the largest country in the world – has a relatively small total population.
What country is growing the fastest?
Nevertheless, here’s a look at the five fastest growing economies in 2021, based on IMF’s April 2021 projections.
- Libya. 2020: (59.72%) 2021: 130.98% 2022: 5.44%
- Macao SAR. 2020: (56.31%) 2021: 61.22% 2022: 43.04%
- Maldives. 2020: (32.24%) 2021: 18.87%
- Guyana. 2020: 43.38% 2021: 16.39%
- India. 2020: (7.97%) 2021: 12.55%
What is the fastest growing population in the world?
With a whopping 4.64 per cent population growth rate per year according to IndexMundi, Syria is the country with the world’s fastest growing population.
Which country has the fastest growing economy in the world 2020?
1. India. India is expected to record the fastest economic growth among the 132 countries covered by FocusEconomics over the next five years.
Who is the poorest country in Asia?
Poorest Asian Countries 2021
- North Korea. Based on available data, North Korea is the poorest country in Asia, with a per capita GDP of just $651.
- Nepal. Nepal is the second-poorest country in Asia.
Where is the cleanest country in Asia?
List of Cleanest Countries in Asia
- Japan. At the very top of the list is the country of Japan.
- Taiwan. The next cleanest country in Asian is Taiwan.
- South Korea.
- Sri Lanka.
Which country has most beautiful girls?
Explore the list of such 10 countries in the world with most beautiful ladies.
- Turkey. Meryem Uzerli, Actress.
- Brazil. Alinne Moraes, Actress.
- France. Louise Bourgoin, TV Actor Model.
- Russia. Maria Sharapova, Tennis Player.
- Italy. Monica Bellucci, Model.
- India. Priyanka Chopra, Actor & Model.
What is the population of China in 2020?
China 2020 population is estimated at 1,439,323,776 people at mid year according to UN data. China population is equivalent to 18.47% of the total world population.
How many Asians are in the world?
Asia Population (LIVE) The current population of Asia is 4,684,404,512 as of Friday, August 6, 2021, based on the latest United Nations estimates. Asia population is equivalent to 59.76% of the total world population.
How many countries are in the world?
There are 195 countries in the world today. This total comprises 193 countries that are member states of the United Nations and 2 countries that are non-member observer states: the Holy See and the State of Palestine.