- 1 Which is the longest river of Asia?
- 2 What is the deepest river in Asia?
- 3 What is the longest and largest river in SE Asia?
- 4 Which is longest river in South Asia?
- 5 What is biggest river in the world?
- 6 Which is the smallest river in Asia?
- 7 Which is the world cleanest river?
- 8 What is the most dangerous river in the world?
- 9 What is the deepest river in America?
- 10 Which is the smallest country in Asia?
- 11 What country in Asia has the most rivers?
- 12 Which is the longest river in India?
- 13 Which is the largest river of Europe?
- 14 What is the most important river in Southeast Asia?
Which is the longest river of Asia?
Yangtze River, Chinese (Pinyin) Chang Jiang or (Wade-Giles romanization) Ch’ang Chiang, longest river in both China and Asia and third longest river in the world, with a length of 3,915 miles (6,300 km).
What is the deepest river in Asia?
The deepest river in the world is the Congo River in Africa. At its deepest point, the river reaches a depth of approximately 720 feet. This depth makes the Congo River about 64 feet deeper than the second deepest river in the world, which is the Yangtze River in China.
What is the longest and largest river in SE Asia?
The Mekong River is the longest river in Southeast Asia. The river has a length of approximately 4,900 km, flowing from its source on the Tibetan Plateau in China through Myanmar, Lao PDR, Thailand, Cambodia and Viet Nam via a large delta into the sea.
Which is longest river in South Asia?
The Mekong —one of the world’s great river systems—is the longest river of mainland Southeast Asia and has the largest drainage basin.
What is biggest river in the world?
- Nile: 4,132 miles.
- Amazon: 4,000 miles.
- Yangtze: 3,915 miles.
Which is the smallest river in Asia?
- Tamborasi River, in Southeast Sulawesi in Indonesia, approximately 20 meters long.
- Singapore River, 3.2 kilometers long.
- Pasig River, 25.2 kilometers long.
Which is the world cleanest river?
There are even a couple of surprises: who knew the River Thames is now regarded as the cleanest river in the world to flow through a major city? Read on to see which other waterways make the cut as world’s purest.
What is the most dangerous river in the world?
The Zambezi is considered by many to be the world’s most dangerous river, which is partly what drew me. It’s almost 3,000km long, peppered with unexploded mines, killer rapids and deadly animals. Before the expedition, I joined a wildlife survey that counted 188,000 crocodiles and 90,000 hippos along its length.
What is the deepest river in America?
Hudson River Hudson river is the deepest river in the US with the highest depth point of 216 feet which is in World’s End close to West Point.
Which is the smallest country in Asia?
Maldives is an island nation in the Indian Ocean-Arabian sea area. It is the smallest Asian country in both population and area.
What country in Asia has the most rivers?
China (24 Rivers)
Which is the longest river in India?
At over three thousand kilometers long, the Indus is the longest river of India. It originates in Tibet from Lake Mansarovar before flowing through the regions of Ladakh and Punjab, joining the Arabian Sea at Pakistan’s Karachi port.
Which is the largest river of Europe?
The Volga River, at 3690 km, is the longest river in Europe and 16th in the world.
What is the most important river in Southeast Asia?
The Mekong, Southeast Asia’s most important river, has for millennia supported the rise and fall of empires and is responsible for the livelihood of over 65 million people who live directly on its riverbanks, relying on the river for food, accommodation and employment.